James H. Wilson Hall
Originally named the Councill Domestic Science Building, today it is referred to as the James H. Wilson Hall ca. 1911. This building was constructed from the financial generosity of Miss Virginia McCormick, and the students attending A&M provided the labor and skill to erect it.
Today, the building houses the State Black Archives, and is currently listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Councill Training School
Councill Training School was named in honor of Dr. William Hooper Councill, the Founder of Alabama A&M University. Councill Training School was one of two high schools in Madison County, Alabama where African-Americans could attend before integration. Today, it is used for Military Science, academic enhancement, and student athletes attending Alabama A&M University.
Andrew Carnegie Library
The Carnegie Library was constructed on the campus of Alabama A&M College in the early 1900's. Shortly after the building was complete it was destroyed by fire. In 1906 the building was rebuilt by Dan Brandon and student labor.
Today, the building is used for Research and Program Evaluation on the campus of Alabama A&M University.
Bibb Graves Hall
Bibb Graves was the 38th Governor of Alabama. This three story building was constructed ca. 1929.
Today, it is used primarily as the Sociology and Social Work Department.